Thursday, April 28, 2011

An Overview Of How Far I've Come

I began learning the tricks of the trade, if one may call it that, at the age of 13. I was introduced to (extremely) basic HTML in IT class, whereby the teacher told use to look up a few things on the interwebs.  It was then where I discovered the "tip of the iceberg" of HTML, and continued to dig deeper.

By the age of 14, I had begun experimenting with Adobe Flash - making very simple animations. I made my first game that year. Even if it was only a crappy dressup game lol. Either way, I was inevitably exposed to ActionScript, a language a soon knew quite well.

Speaking of games...


The next year, aged 15, I became much more interested in Web Development - PHP specifically. I crash-learned (learnt quickly) it as I was very inspired. By the time I was 16 I had already posted quite a few video tutorials (Username: flash4real, look me up) on Youtube, teaching people PHP.

Aged 17, things are getting serious - C# and Java is the way to go at the moment. Will update what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment